Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Overgrown creepers at Penjuru bus stop gives me sense that living things lurk behind"

 "Overgrown creepers at Penjuru bus stop gives me sense that living things lurk behind"
STOMPer Bus commuter doesn't feel safe when he waits for a bus at the Pandan Reservoir bus stop along Penjuru Road. The overgrown creepers make him feel as if there are hornets and snakes lurking in them.

Says this STOMPer:

"This picture was taken at a bus stop opposite the Pandan Reservoir at Penjuru Road.

"The creepers are overgrown and covering the railings beside the drains.

"Whenever I wait here for the bus to arrive, I have a sense of trepidation that there might be hornets and snakes lurking in the bushes.

"I hope the creepers could be removed for public safety."

 "Overgrown creepers at Penjuru bus stop gives me sense that living things lurk behind"

Seriously, some people really have nothing better to do.

facepalm